Last year our team made (well, I made, but the team hosted the decorating party) slot-together Christmas trees for our internal clients.
We wanted to see if there was something else to make them in 2015, so we brainstormed over email. Someone presented a sketch of a Christmas ornament shaped item, and knowing I can whip out this sort of thing I went ahead and made the prototype. Plus, I hadn’t actually cut anything from this particular shade of red 1/8″ acrylic, so it was a good test.
In the end we didn’t do anything because of heavy workload in December, but that’s how it goes sometimes.
Oh, and I hope the Brand folks at work don’t see sad Inky made from the scrap cutouts. It is definitely not on-brand!